Cargo ships port agency service provides the following:
- Reception and operational support for all types of cargo (liquid and dry cargo) ships
- Assistance 24/7
- Inward and outward revision
- Coordination with the ship and crew members
- Representing the interests of ship owners in relation to the port and the administrative authorities
- Providing information on navigational, technical and administrative conditions, regimes and restrictions of navigational modes on the network of inland waterways
- Submission of customs declaration and other import and export cargo documentation
- Organization of environmental, phytosanitary and radiological controls of cargo at border checkpoints
- Assistance in legal representation of your company
Port Agency for cargo ships on the Danube and the Sava River
Port agents are responsible for organizing customs formalities, registering vessel`s arrival and departure; preparing the necessary documents for the duration of stay, loading and discharging of vessels at the port; assisting the crew members, organizing for medical treatment, cooperating with state institutions and obtaining the necessary documents. All the requests made by crew and ship owner are dealt with the highiest level of professionalism.
Through strategic long-term partnerships with reputable shipping companies, Agent Plus Group has, for years, proven its experience and reliability.
Cargo ships agency services at sea: REPRESENTATIVE COMPANY IN BAR
Agent Plus organizes complete cargo ships agency services at sea through own enterprise in Bar and branch in Podgorica, Montenegro. Direct presence in the port of Bar guarantees control and surveillance of all operations.
Cargo ships agency services at sea: REPRESENTATIVE COMPANY IN CONSTANTA
By establishing a representative company in Constanta, the most important port of the Balkan region, Agent Plus Group guarantees additional safety in providing agency services and expands the range of services that can be successfully and professionally provided.